5 tips on starting your blog

So The Coach was really bored and decided to start a blog. I'm full of sarcasm and I know a lot about Movies, TV Shows, Technology, Video Games, and pop culture so why not give 5 sarcastic tips per post on a random topic? I had planned on providing at least 1 post per day. And after thinking about how to find the layout I liked, a subject to talk about, what you are currently reading is the end result. It took about 2 days for The Coach to complete his first post. Good job, Coach.

Keep asking yourself why Blogspot says xxxxxx@gmail.com already has an account
So I went to blogspot.com because everyone else seems to be using it. I've never blogged before. Seems like a good place to start. So upon registering the account, I type in my Email address. I submit it. Up pops an error message which states that my Email is already assigned to an account. Cue the Ace Ventura "Allllrighty then". I know I've never been to this site before and I definitely never signed up for an account before. Oh, what's that on the top right? "Sign in with your Gmail account"... riiiight....

Tell yourself "The HTML you learned in high school is all you need"
Alright so I'm logged into my Gmail/Google account and it's time to start blogging. What is this weird interface? Are you saying that I can't just take my old AsianAvenue HTML code and CTRL C/V that shit? Apparantly I have to use the layouts which Blogger offers me. And I have to use this weird interface. An "Edit HTML" is different from "Compose"? Why are there so many tabs? Why is this layout overriding the code in my post content? Why have you decided to FUCK with me?!


Real men don't ask for directions
Whatever, I can figure this show out. The Coach excels at learning; I need help from no one. My HTML font tag doesn't seem to be increasing the font for some reason. So what does my girlfriend say? She says to me "maybe the code in layout you chose is overriding it". So I thought to myself "Yeah that's probably right" and said to her"BITCH, I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR OPINION. I WILL FINISH THIS TODAY AND MAKE ONE POST PER DAY NO PROBLEM".

Take two days to make 1 daily post
Yeah. My girlfriend is awesome.

Use all the drawing talent you developed since birth
I, being The Coach, brainstormed some logos and pictures to be used for this blog. And did some doodling. After about five minutes of that, I went to Google images and stole a bunch of pictures. Yeah. Here's a picture of a panda.

1 Response to "5 tips on starting your blog"

  1. Coach says:

    Just testing!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger